Every October you will find your Rockton Lions on the corner of Main Street & Blackhawk at the intersection. We are asking for donations of whatever you can give – from spare change in your car to money that folds! We will treat you with our Lions Candy! The proceeds from this event are divided: 60% of the proceeds go to the Lions of Illinois Foundation who provides our Sight & Hearing buses every March (free of charge!) at the RO/RO Expo. The other 40% is always donated to the Talcott Library. Everything you donate to us on this day is utilized back in our community!
P.O. 90 Box Rockton IL 61072 firstname.lastname@example.org